OTET Answer Key 2019 Download: For the candidates who look to become teacher and choose teaching as their full time job or career and want government job than OTET exam is one of the entrance exams in the state which allows you to write Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test and if you are eligible you may get the teacher’s post in government schools, the Odisha TET (Orissa formerly)can be said has broadly classified into two types that are category 1 and category 2, Category I for recruitment of Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers) and Category II for recruiting Physical Education Teacher and for the same OTET Answer Key 2019 will be available.
If Question paper/OMR Sheets were based on codes/sets like Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D than the Answer/Solution Key will also be on same, bseodisha.ac.in (BSE Odisha – Board of Secondary Education) will release & upload key officially/finally whereas some institutes may also release unofficial/provisional keys etc. Now let’s discuss the papers/phases, the paper 1 is given to those who choose Lower Primary (Class I to V classes) teaching, and Paper 2 for those who decided to teach for Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII classes) and please make sure about the syllabus and topics/subjects covered for both to be checked separately. The results will also be out soon after the key is available.
Details About OTET Answer Key 2019 – Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Name of Exam: Orissa / Odisha TET 2019 (Teacher’s Eligibility Test)
- Exam Dates: November 2019 (Expected)
- OTET Answer Key/Solution Key (unofficial/Preliminary) Release Date: Update soon (if released)
- Odisha TET Official (Official/Final) Answer Release Date: Expected in November/December (Set A, B, C and D)
- OTET Result 2019 Date: December 2019
- Official website to Download Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test Answer Key 2019: bseodisha.nic.in
The application fee for the OSSTET or OTET can be around Rs.500/- INR, the paper pattern may be as there will be 150 total question with the time duration of 150 minutes so this can be calculated as 1 minute per question, and all will be the MCQ’s (Multiple choice questions), and various centers can be allotted. (do confirm actual details officially), you can follow previous question paper and study materials to study and score good marks as later if eligible they will provide a certificate to the candidate who is very important and can be used within a period. To get more information on the Odisha TET Answer Key or Orissa TET or OTET you can comment and follow on Facebook for more information and stay tuned for more.
How to Download the OTET Answer Key 2019 – Odisha TET
- What you need to take the initial step toward downloading key is visiting BSE Odisha website of the State
- Go to the link Download OTET Paper 1 Answer Key or OTET Paper 2 Answer Key with your Set
- Now “Download Answer Key” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D
- Now you can start the comparison of your answers with the answers in the key
- If you want then you may take a hard copy as per your convenience